Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Job Area:Strategic and economic analysis
As the Stakeholder Engagement Manager, you will:
- Have responsibility for contributing to the development, execution and implementation of internal and external stakeholder engagement practices to support the organisation achieve its’ strategic objectives.
- Be an ambassador for the organisation, bringing professionalism and effective collaboration skills to understand context and explore implications of potential initiatives and reform work.
- Bring strong communications skills to develop effective key messages for target audiences, representing the organisation’s interests with Government departments, Ministerial offices, market bodies, industry groups and market participants.
- Support the planning and development of briefings, presentations and speeches, to help strategically position the organisation with its stakeholders.
You will need:
- Experience and understanding of the energy sector and markets (desirable)
- Deep knowledge and insights into the science of stakeholder engagement and high level industry representation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong collaborative orientation and action-oriented approach,
- Proven ability to lead, plan, prioritise and deliver on multiple complex projects
To apply and for further information, please contact Peter Salt at Salt & Shein on (02) 9947 9732 or email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org