Are you passionate about being part of a leading team delivering energy market solutions whilst also building your knowledge, skills and capability in energy market design and analysis?
If so - we have a number of exciting opportunities for Advisers to join our Policy teams.
As an Adviser you will:
- Work to deliver projects (rule changes) and parts of projects (reviews) under the supervision of a project leader or project sponsor.
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders including industry organisations and groups, regulatory bodies, government, consultants, and consumers. to build networks and facilitate exchange of information.
- Undertake rigorous analysis, prepare detailed reports and rule change determinations and collaborate with colleagues to deliver sound policy outcomes.
To succeed in the role you will need to have:
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ policy development experience
- Knowledge and understanding of energy and the NEM (National Energy Markets).
- Tertiary qualifications in economics, commerce, law or other relevant disciplines,
- Flexible and innovative problem solving skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills to develop, review and present information and reports in a range of forums
- Strong analytical capability with ability to understand complex subject matters quickly
- Proven ability to also work independently whilst also be a strong team playe
Applications close on Tuesday, 29th June to holders of unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Please press "Apply now" to submit your CV and cover letter.